Key People Master Vendor
Managed Services is a concept that was implemented in temporary recruitment, in the form of a Master Vendor model. A Master Vendor model meant that one single recruitment agency was the provider of all temporary members of staff.
The vendor master database contains information about the vendors that supply an enterprise. This information is stored in individual vendor master records. A vendor master record contains the vendor’s name and address, as well as data such as:
Key people has a track record in providing Master Vendor recruitment arrangements, which serve to provide organisations with the following key benefits:
- Control over the full recruitment service implemented and supply chain engaged.
- Control over expenditure for planned and reactive recruitment at all levels, with streamlined billing
- Control over relationships between hiring managers and the agency
- A full suite of management information.
The vendor master record consists of three areas:
- General data: Data that applies equally to each company code within your enterprise (address, telephone number, language in which you communicate with your vendor, etc.).
- Company code data: Data kept at company code level (payment transaction data or number of control account, for example).
- Purchasing data: Data that is of importance with regard to your enterprise’s purchasing activities and which is kept at purchasing organization level (such as contact person or terms of delivery).